The internet has become one of the most helpful resources available when it comes to finding work. You can simply search on Google for job opportunities and you’ll be presented with dozens of websites that will help you find work. There are also incredibly informative articles such as The 10 Best Job Search Websites of 2021 which can help you find the best places to look for work. With so many choices available, it should be easy to find a job, right?Sadly, that’s not really the case.While it’s certainly easier than ever before to find work, it doesn’t mean that it’s available to everyone. So in this post, we’re going to cover some important considerations that will help you get hired more quickly.
About The Author
Fred Campos, aka @FullCustodyDad was custodial full custody parent of his then 4-year-old daughter, Caitlyn. Today she is an adult in college. Fred has re-married with two more boys, runs a web design company and currently serves on the HEBISD local school board. He continues to help good parents in custody struggles and has 15k downloads on his Daddy Got Custody podcast.
September 19, 2019
August 4, 2015
September 4, 2014
- Losing The Dad Bod April 22, 2021
- Parents A Guide on Insurance Companies, Agencies, Law Firms and Claims April 10, 2021
- You Need An Emergency Fund, And Here’s Why March 20, 2021
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Gardening with Kids March 9, 2021
- A Word On The Evil Ex Theory February 12, 2021
- Using the Internet To Find Work Is Easier Now Than Ever Before February 11, 2021
- Preparing Yourself For Fatherhood February 9, 2021
- Putting The Kids First January 28, 2021
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Child’s Mental Health January 19, 2021
- From Court to Meetings, Dressing for an Important Occasion January 7, 2021