Helpful Links for Single Dads
- Children’s Rights Council Formed in 1985, the CRC is a Washington-based non-profit organization that works to assure children meaningful and continuing contact with both their parents and extended family regardless of the parents’ marital status.
- Fatherhood.About.com A frequent resource for Daddy Got Custody, this site is for those interested in becoming better fathers. The About Fatherhood website is your one-stop source for information about being a great dad. Whatever the fathering role you play, this site finds articles, links and features a discussion forum to meet your needs and make you a better father.
- Parental Alienation Awareness Organization (PAAO) Raises awareness of parental alienation and hostile aggressive parenting.
- MensENews.org a project of Family Reunion Incorporated, this non-profit keeps families apprised of up-to-date news and information in order to help promote health and well-being of men, boys, and their families.
- Family Investment Center (FIC) is a commission-free investment advisory firm. They help families (and other groups) organized and manage investments.
- Daddy Got Custody Course Our own online video course to aid parents that are seeking to win or change custody. For $19.97 a month, you can ask private questions and get personal help on preparing evidence for your case.
- ParentingTime.net An online service that can help you win custody, change custody, or reduce child support, eliminate disputes over parenting time and document the time you spend with your children.
- OurFamilyWizard.com Offers divorced and separated parents online tools designed to make co-parenting easy,low conflict, and accountable.
- Parenting and Divorce Education Classes Offered by Dr. Percy Ricketts in Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL.
- Stress Free Kids Helps children, teens and adults manage stress,anxiety, and anger while building self-esteem and more peaceful sleep.
What other single parent organization do you recommend? What resources have you used in the past?
Featured image from Dollar Photo Club.