Most of us don’t quite know when we started thinking that Exes were doomed to be evil. But there’s something oddly appealing about it. Perhaps, we’re simply so used to watching the media portray past relationships from a negative angle that we automatically assume that the Ex is always wrong. When you think about your Ex-partner, you bring in the conversation clichés and images from all your favorite movies. She’s madder than Diaz in Vanilla Sky. She’s broken all your dreams like Michael Pitt in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. She’s gotten just as obsessive about you as Mark Wahlberg was about his girlfriend in Fear. You get the idea. The Ex is always evil, that’s the only way to talk about them, right? Except that you’re wrong. It’s time to put an end to the evil Ex conversation.
About The Author
Fred Campos, aka @FullCustodyDad was custodial full custody parent of his then 4-year-old daughter, Caitlyn. Today she is an adult in college. Fred has re-married with two more boys, runs a web design company and currently serves on the HEBISD local school board. He continues to help good parents in custody struggles and has 15k downloads on his Daddy Got Custody podcast.
March 22, 2018
November 5, 2014
March 15, 2015
- Losing The Dad Bod April 22, 2021
- Parents A Guide on Insurance Companies, Agencies, Law Firms and Claims April 10, 2021
- You Need An Emergency Fund, And Here’s Why March 20, 2021
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Gardening with Kids March 9, 2021
- A Word On The Evil Ex Theory February 12, 2021
- Using the Internet To Find Work Is Easier Now Than Ever Before February 11, 2021
- Preparing Yourself For Fatherhood February 9, 2021
- Putting The Kids First January 28, 2021
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Child’s Mental Health January 19, 2021
- From Court to Meetings, Dressing for an Important Occasion January 7, 2021