If you follow me for any length of time, you know I am NOT a go-to-the-store shopper, but prefer to do ALL my gift giving shopping online. The problem is, I don’t know what to buy anybody. In the past, I’ve always ended up giving gift cards for graduation and Father’s Day. Not any more as I found a great resource, My Gift Stop!
My Gift Stop for Father’s Day
- They donate 5% of the ordered merchandise to DirectRelief, which is a worldwide humanitarian aid non-profit organization which specializes in global medical relief.
- They provide “peace of mind” purchasing with FREE returns on orders of $100. <=Love this feature!
- It is the perfect place to shop for that last-minute gift for Graduation & Father’s Day, whether for men or women.
A Bit More About My Gift Stop
The journey started in 2002 when the brand launched its first e-commerce site selling fine watches from some of the world’s most popular brands. After years of success and a desire to bring a new experience to online shoppers, My Gift Stop was born – a socially responsible gifting experience, where you gift, and we donate.
Their direct relationship with manufacturers and being an official retailer of some of the world’s most popular brands allows them to sell luxury goods like watches, bags, jewelry, shoes, fragrances, sunglasses and other goods for men and women at heavily discounted prices.
But wait, there’s more! Discount Codes & Giveaways
I have teamed up with My Gift Stop to offer my readers a special discount code and a chance to win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com.
Click below to enter the Giveaway…
Details and Fine Print of My Gift Stop’s $300 Giveaway
Giveaway rules: • No purchase necessary. • One participant will win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com. All other participants will receive a 10% off coupon via email good towards any products. • Open to domestic and international individuals aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited. • Entry closes on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST • Winner will be selected in random on Monday, July 2nd, 2018. • Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list. • Prize unclaimed after 48 hours from notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves the right to select another winner. • Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name with home city and state as a giveaway winner and to promote future giveaways and promotions. • Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold or shared. The participant may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
So don’t delay, shop today, and have a very Happy Father’s Day!
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Handling It With “Dad Gloves” – Protecting Your Children (Without Going Overboard!) - October 10, 2018
- Co-Parenting In Peace After A Separation - September 28, 2018
- The Hard Path From Cool Dude To Cool Dad - September 27, 2018