Attorney Jack Robinson
603 North Goliad Street
Rockwall, TX 75087
972-772-6100 or 866-556-9529
Areas: Rockwall, North Texas, Dallas & Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
Specialty: Child Custody, Child Support, Criminal Law, Divorce, Guardianship, Spousal Support.
[A]ttorney Jack K. Robinson is a veteran Texas lawyer with over 25 years of experience and a proven record of results as a family law, probate and criminal defense lawyer.
He is committed to helping our clients deal with some of the most difficult and painful times in their lives.
Jack is married to Madonna Robinson and he has two sons, William and John.
William is in medical school at the Temple campus of Texas A & M. John is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin and is working in marketing for Altria Group, Inc.
Attorney Jack Robinson’s Philosophy
Our culture is based on an unwavering belief in integrity and fair dealings, treating our clients and each other with dignity and respect.
- We meet the needs of the clients we serve.
- We strive for excellence.
- We take prudent risks and work together to assure our success and your recovery for the future.
- We work diligently to enhance our reputation for providing accessibility, professionalism, performance, and the depth and quality of our long-term relationships with clients.
- We have a duty and responsibility to provide real help and cost effective solutions to people in trouble.
Jack’s office is located in the city of Rockwall, Texas. He handles matters involving divorces, family law, child custody, child supports as well as presenting victims of domestic violence. He handles cases in Collin, Dallas, Hunt, Kaufman and Rockwall counties.
If you need to talk to a lawyer who will listen and who will give you the honest answers you need, contact Jack Robinson today. We offer free initial consultations and are ready to help you. We protect Texans and their rights. One Texan at a time. You can count on us!
We do not charge for the initial consultation. Call today!