Finally, he shares how to prepare for your final court hearing. What to do three months in advance, a week in advance and the day before.
Life comes down to a few moments, your final day in court is one of them!
What You’ll Learn – The Importance of the Final Hearing & How to Prepare for It
- Can You Win Custody after Final Court Hearing?
- The Typical Layout of a Judge or Jury Case
- The Importance of Your Final Hearing
- How to Plan for Your Final Court Hearing
- The 3 Helpers You Have to Have for Your Final
Resources & Links
- Grounds For Changing A Custody Order In Texas by Scott Brown
- Subpoenaing Key Witnesses for Hearings
- 3 Ways Custody Battles are Unique in Texas
- 7 Courtesy Tips When Talking to a Judge
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Keeping On Top Of Your Illness: 5 Handy Tips - September 5, 2019
- Things to Do During Your Free Time as a Dad - August 14, 2019
- Can You (And Should You) Ever Be Friends With Your Ex? - July 18, 2019