[F]red Campos, @FullCustodyDad on Twitter, discusses and provides tips on dating after a divorce, thoughts, and considerations in regards to remarrying, what it takes to be a good step-parent, and the role and selection of new friends. Don’t repeat the pattern, take your relationships to a new level. Move up the food chain!
What You’ll Learn – Tips on Dating, Remarrying & Step-Parenting
- How to Use this Time to Rebook and Reinvent Yourself
- While Family & Friends You Should Ask to Testify in Court & Why
- Tips on Dating with Children
- An Honest Hard Discussion on Step-Parenting
- 6 Tips to Being a Better Step-Parent
- The True Success Stats on Getting Remarried a 2nd (or 3rd time)
Resources & Links
- Dr. Mark Banschick’s Study on 2nd & 3rd Marriages
- Subpoenaing Key Witnesses for Hearings
- How to Avoid Minefields in Dating After Divorce
- Children, this is My New Girlfriend…
- Accepting a New Step-Parent
- The Unsung Heroes, the Stepmoms!
- Where is the Step-Child’s Home? Right Here with You
- Coping When Your Ex’s Partner Becomes Your Child’s Step Parent
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!