Daddy Got Custody Podcast
Fred Campos, @FullCustodyDad on Twitter, shares his unique experience of winning a paternity suit and being full custody, of his then 4-year-old daughter. As a non-attorney but a male parent, he shares unique ideas on how to be a better parent and ultimately win a child custody suit. Fred's goal is to help good parents caught in the complicated process of divorce or child custody. This show has parenting and custody tips as well as attorney interviews from state to state.
DGC 017 - 09/08/18 Custody Road by John LacyFred Campos, @FullCustodyDad, interviews Los Angeles writer and director, John Lacy. Mr. Lacy has just released "Custody Road" a serious child custody film that deals with the struggles a father would go through to gain full custody of his son. John shares insight into the making of the movie, his thoughts on marriage and his examination of the "Custody Road" in today's society between parents. Please visit https:\\CustodyRoad.com for more information on seeing this great movie!
DGC 016 - 09/01/18 Dealing with the Ex Q&AFred Campos, @FullCustodyDad, answers seven Q&A questions in dealing and communicating with the Ex.
- “How do I deal with my Ex?”
- "Advice on written communication?"
- "How do you deal with a false CPS accusation?"
- "How much effort would you promote the other side seeing their child?"
- "How do you deal with a child that doesn't want to visit the other parent?"
- "How to dealing with over communication from the Ex."
- "Beginning divorce, any advice?"
DGC 015 - 08/04/18 Tulsa Area Attorney, James M. WirthFred Campos, @FullCustodyDad, interviews Tulsa, OK based attorney, James M. Wirth. Together they discuss divorce and child custody Tulsa and Oklahoma based law including:
- 10 Day Waiting Period for divorce with no kids.
- 2-2-3 Plan of shared custody 50/50 custody with small kids.
- The pitfalls of restraining or protective orders.
- The making of a good custodial parent.
- Interesting Oklahoma child custody law.
DGC 014 - 07/28/18 LA Area Attorney, Matthew A. BreddanFred Campos, @FullCustodyDad, interviews Los Angeles / Calabasas CA attorney, Matthew A. Breddan. Together they discuss divorce and child custody including:
- The reasons you need an attorney.
- How to work well with the attorney you pick.
- Interesting California child custody law.
- How to work with your Ex for the kids.
DGC 013 - 07/16/18 50 Years of Custody, Dallas Attorney James F. NewthFred Campos, @FullCustodyDad, interviews his attorney that won him full custody of his then, 4-year-old daughter. They discuss their strategy, elements they did well and not so well.
- How to Help Your Attorney.
- Conversation on the Stand.
- The Making of a Good Custodial Parent.