What You’ll Learn – Tips on Dating, Remarrying & Step-Parenting
- How to Use this Time to Rebook and Reinvent Yourself
- While Family & Friends You Should Ask to Testify in Court & Why
- Tips on Dating with Children
- An Honest Hard Discussion on Step-Parenting
- 6 Tips to Being a Better Step-Parent
- The True Success Stats on Getting Remarried a 2nd (or 3rd time)
Resources & Links
- Dr. Mark Banschick’s Study on 2nd & 3rd Marriages
- Subpoenaing Key Witnesses for Hearings
- How to Avoid Minefields in Dating After Divorce
- Children, this is My New Girlfriend…
- Accepting a New Step-Parent
- The Unsung Heroes, the Stepmoms!
- Where is the Step-Child’s Home? Right Here with You
- Coping When Your Ex’s Partner Becomes Your Child’s Step Parent
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
The following two tabs change content below.
Fred Campos, Top Geek, blogs about everything from House of Cards to Subway. In addition to blogging, he is a public speaker and humorist in child custody, social media, web development and parenting. He is married to one @SuperParentMom, and raising three world changers. For more details on his custody course visit, www.DaddyGotCustody.com/course. Like this post? Make sure you subscribe to this blog.
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Handling It With “Dad Gloves” – Protecting Your Children (Without Going Overboard!) - October 10, 2018
- Co-Parenting In Peace After A Separation - September 28, 2018
- The Hard Path From Cool Dude To Cool Dad - September 27, 2018