What You’ll Learn – How to Be the Most Prepared Parent in Court and the Best Parent for Your Kids.
- What does it mean to be “the better parent.”
- What does being prepared for your Final Court hearing look like?
- What five elements are judges looking for in the best parent?
- What are seven tasks of a prepared parent for court?
Resources & Links
- If Custody Goes to the Better Parent, What Makes One?
- Five Ways to Present Evidence in Court
- Treat Your Temporary Hearing Like a Final
- 7 Courtesy Tips When Talking to a Judge
- What Judges Look for in a Custodial Parent
- Daddy Got Custody Course
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
Feature image courtsey of CBS Television, public domain via Wikimedia Commons.
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Can You (And Should You) Ever Be Friends With Your Ex? - July 18, 2019
- You Can’t Have a Healthy Marriage Without This - July 3, 2019
- A Co-Habitation Agreement: What You Need to Know - July 2, 2019