All Podcasts –
Fred Campos, @FullCustodyDad on Twitter, continues his weekly podcast with his third installment that advises parents on the reasons for hiring a child custody attorney. He goes on to explain the process of where to find good attorneys, how to hire them, and 20 interviewing questions to help you settle in on the best one.
What You’ll Learn – Why and How and Where to Hire an Attorney.
- Should You Hire an Attorney?
- Reasons You Should Have an Attorney.
- Where to Find Good Attorneys.
- 20 Questions to Ask in Interviewing a Custody Lawyer.
Resources & Links
- 1957 TV Series, Perry Mason
- Blog Post: Do I Need an Attorney for My Child Custody Case?
- Blog Post: Six Tips for Hiring a Child Custody Attorney
- Blog Post: 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Potential Attorney
- Blog Post: Interviewing Attorneys, 10 MORE Questions to Ask
- Consider a Daddy Got Custody Attorney
- Daddy Got Custody Course
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
Feature image courtsey of CBS Television, public domain via Wikimedia Commons.
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Why Becoming the Ideal Dad Never Really Works out How You Want It To - January 14, 2019
- Maintaining A Good Family Life Post-Marriage - January 12, 2019
- Things To Consider When You’re A Single Father - January 10, 2019