All Podcasts –
Fred Campos, @FullCustodyDad on Twitter, continues his weekly podcast with his second installment that advises parents to take a serious stake in getting a divorce, filing and fighting for custody. He tells stories on whether the custody pursuit is realistic and if so, what you should be doing first the moment you have decided to fight.
What You’ll Learn – Art of War, Is it Really Worth the Fight?
- Is the Marriage Salvageable?
- Would You Stay Married if Your Ex Won the Lottery?
- Give Mom Time Away to Think.
- Delay the Divorce until the Kids are Grown.
- Four Questions You Should Answer for Your Attorney.
Resources & Links
- Easy Money, with Rodney Dangerfield
- Blog Post: Can You Save Your Marriage from Divorce?
- Blog Post: Deciding It is Worth the Fight! (for Custody)
- Blog Post: Delay Divorce Until Kids are Grown
- Daddy Got Custody Course
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Young Men! Here’s How To Avoid Unhealthy Ideas About Courtship - September 19, 2019
- Keeping On Top Of Your Illness: 5 Handy Tips - September 5, 2019
- Things to Do During Your Free Time as a Dad - August 14, 2019