All Podcasts –
Fred Campos, @FullCustodyDad on Twitter, kicks off his weekly podcast by explaining his 20-year experience in dealing with the court system, how he gained full custody of his then 4-year-old daughter, and maintained custody until she graduated high school.
His story outlines more than 60 court appearances, dealing with CPS, his involvement with teaching classes and courses to help other good parents gain custody of their kids. His non-legal parenting approach will provide tips and ongoing attorney interviews to help and encourage you on your journey to custody.
What You’ll Learn – Who is Full Custody Dad?
- What is the only reason you should fight for custody.
- Why Fred Campos is qualified to start this podcast.
- What the purpose and format of this and upcoming podcasts.
- An overview of Fred’s story of winning full custody of his then four-year-old daughter.
Resources & Links
- I Teach Blogging
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Be the Better Parent – My Custody Story!
- Daddy Got Custody Course
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- eMail me a question to answer in future shows.
- Follow Fred on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time please spend time playing with your kids, praising your kids, and praying for your kids!
Latest posts by FullCustodyDad / Fred Campos (see all)
- Can You (And Should You) Ever Be Friends With Your Ex? - July 18, 2019
- You Can’t Have a Healthy Marriage Without This - July 3, 2019
- A Co-Habitation Agreement: What You Need to Know - July 2, 2019